Triacta provides a line of multi-circuit meters that allow for metering in a high density location where multiple loads need to be monitored. Multi-circuit metering provides a smaller meter footprint, simpler install procedures and lower costs.
Across the line key functionality
- Meter elements that can be configured for meters 1,2 (network) or 3-conductor circuits.
- Fast installation for new construction or retrofits
- Measures Wh delivered & received, VARh delivered & received, VAh, Vrms and Irms
- Data logging: Non-volatile flash memory unaffected by power outages, stores up to 2.4 years of interval data
- MODBUS® TCP and BACnet®/IP protocols for building automation integration
- Built-in DHCP or static IP configuration
- Uses high-speed internet, 100BASE-T Ethernet standard
- Using advanced IP-based communications, PowerHawk meters transmit data over existing wireless, phone, or high-speed Internet connections without the cost of a dedicated service. There’s no need to purchase or maintain additional computers or meter reading equipment.
- Triacta-hosted, cloud-based reporting and metermanagement software is include with all purchases
- Supports summation metering by grouping CT’s by phase together
- Realtime (instantaneous) data via BACNET or Modbus
- Built using industry standard protocols and come complete with remotely upgradable firmware — making them a future-proof solution that will perform for years to come. Reliable, full-featured and fully networkable. They can be quickly installed for both new construction and retrofits.
Triacta meters transform properties into Intelligent Buildings — bridging the energy information gap by making data visible to all stakeholders. With Triacta meters in place, Energy management data that was once only available within facilities management is now also accessible by anyone with the need to know via Internet Protocol and IT systems
Revenue Grade Meters
The PowerHawk 6000 series of smart meters and monitors combines revenue-grade electrical submetering with advanced communications technology — complying with all regulatory electric safety and communications requirements and meeting stringent ANSI 0.5 Accuracy Class standards. Plus it has been independently certified to ANSI 0.2 accuracy class standards when deployed with 80mA or 100mA CT’s.
PowerHawk 6X03 Multi-point Meter
The PowerHawk® 6X03 is designed to meter or monitor branch offices, remote loads, and other low density applications. The 6X03 provides six meter elements that can be configured for 1, 2 (network) and 3-conductor circuits.
PowerHawk 6X12 High Density Meter
The PowerHawk® 6X12 is designed to meter or monitor multi-tenant office buildings, medium-sized retail, industrial, or institutional buildings, multi-tenant residential buildings, and other high density applications. The 6X12 provides twenty-four meter elements that can be configured for 1, 2 (network) and 3-conductor circuits.
PowerHawk 6X20 High Density Meter
The PowerHawk® 6320 is also designed to meter or monitor high density applications but with has more meter elements available for configuration. The 6320 provides fifty meter elements.
Energy Management Meters
Triacta’s Energy Management Meters (PowerHawk® 4000 Series) are designed to meter or monitor remote loads, multi-tenant buildings, retail and institutional spaces, or any application that needs to integrate with building automation systems.
PowerHawk 4X06 Multi-point Meter
The PowerHawk® 4X06 is designed to meter or monitor branch offices, remote loads, and other low density applications that need to integrate with building automation systems. The 4X06 provides six meter elements that can be configured for 1, 2 (network) and 3-conductor circuits.
PowerHawk 4X24 High Density Meter
The PowerHawk® 4X24 is a high density energy management meter designed for multi-tenant buildings, medium-sized retail and institutional spaces, or any high density applications that need to integrate with building automation systems. The PowerHawk 4X24 meter provides twenty-four meter elements that can be configured for 1, 2 (network) and 3-conductor circuits.
- ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2 certified (6000 Series). Scheduled for NYPSC acceptance for tenant billing applications summer of 2015.This will be of great value for the property management in installation and operations.
- Supports up to 24 single pole circuits 12 residential tenants or 8 3-phase loads
- Lab certified for revenue grade.
- BACnet certified which will allow for standard BMS integration
- Remote / IP configurable which minimizes the need for revisits on support.
- DHCP capable on a customer network
- Remotely upgradeable firmware
- Multiple selections in current measurement sensors. 80 and 100 ma, 5 amp and .333mv inputs.
- 1 minute data must be supported with an external appliance. This would apply if being used in a Demand Response market.
- May be buying more meters than needed for an application. Ex: If there are only 10 loads to monitor I would be buying meters but not CT’s that I would need for the job.
- Requires PT with 480V Delta configuration (No neutral present)
- Ordering can be confusing if the sites is not properly vetted and surveyed to make sure the correct package is ordered. Need to be aware of the primarily voltages supported and types of CT’s to use ( 5A, 80ma, 100ma or .333mv) Triacta will support the establishing of equipment needed based on single-line schematics and panels.
- No basic THD measurements